In LEOCODE we work with international clients. We are proud of about 100 successfully completed projects and try our best to reach the most demanding customers from the technical point of view.
What You can expect:
- Tailored projects and personal development plan – we don’t want You to get bored on a project!
- We like people who want to grow, which is why we also pay for time for your personal development – whether You read an article, a book, or attend a training or conference.
- We’ve got an allowance for equipment! It’s a 70% refund for the purchase of your work equipment – laptops, monitors, headphones etc.
- Most of our devs work remotely (by choice!), but if You want, You can work from one of our offices – in Katowice, Gdynia or Copenhagen.
- We want You to feel comfortable at work. We will provide You with stable and long-term cooperation.
Your well-being is important to us.
That’s why we provide:
- Private medical care (Medicover) – we care about your health and the
ones You love.
- Support in sport and fitness exercises (Multisport).
- Support of specialists in the field of psychology, coaching and law for employees and their relatives.
- One-on-one English lessons with native speakers once a week.
Join us if You…
- Have commercial experience in Node.js
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+)
- Have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects)
- Have knowledge about unit tests, TypeScript and GIT.
We’re open for full-time and part-time cooperation
We want to create a great team with You.
- You will become part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team.
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations.
- Free coffee is not enough – we play board games in the office and eat breakfast together!