We’re looking for someone who’s great with people, a good listener, and can spot both soft and technical skills. We need someone who’s not afraid to take on new challenges, even if it means learning a lot. Sound like you? Join us as an IT recruiter at LEOCODE and let’s grow together.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- conducting the full-cycle recruitment process, including active search to find the best candidates on the market; if you are junior, you will support the full recruitment process, particularly in active search to find the best people on the market.
- ensuring high-quality care of the Candidate (Candidate Experience)
- closely cooperating with hiring managers, providing support in consulting candidates’ profiles
- posting advertisements on job portals and supporting HR marketing activities
- preparing and entering data into HR databases
- supporting the care for employee satisfaction and development through participation in employee and candidate surveys
- assisting with other HR activities and having the possibility of development in other areas of HR as a member of the project group.
What You can expect:
- We’ve got an allowance for equipment! It’s a 70% refund for the purchase of your work equipment – laptops, monitors, headphones etc.
- Possibility to create your content (blog posts, webinars).
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations.
- becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team.
- We want You to feel comfortable at work. We will provide You with stable and long-term cooperation.
Your well-being is important to us.
That’s why we provide:
- Private medical care (Medicover) – we care about your health and the
ones You love.
- Support in sports and fitness exercises (Multisport).
- Hybrid workplace: 3 days at the office & 2 days of home office
- One-on-one English lessons with native speakers once a week.
Join us if You:
- have experience as a recruiter, sales specialist, or call center specialist
- possess a great willingness to work in IT recruitment
- have at least basic knowledge about recruitment tools
- are interested in developing knowledge in IT areas
- act proactively and do not wait only for instructions
- take ownership of given tasks
- are goal-oriented
- have a “can-do” attitude, with a negative attitude only towards complaining
- know English at least at a B2 level
- consider previous experience as an IT Recruiter a plus.
Together, we’ll make a great team.
- You will become part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team.
- Free coffee is not enough – we play board games in the office and eat breakfast together!