In this role you will be responsible for:
- controlling team project workload, in cooperation with PMs and TTLs of your team
- responsibility for starting projects in consultation with the sales department and on the basis of the information provided by them (putting together a team that meets the client’s requirements, onboarding new team members),
- resource verification: issuing recruitments to the Talent Acquisition department, hiring and terminating contracts with employees,
- onboarding and training new employees,
- verification of work logs and management of employee leave,
- employee evaluations,
- active participation in the pre-sales process and support for the sales department, especially in the coordination of pricing for clients,
- implementation of team development and growth plan.
Team budget management:
- control and management of bench resources, absences in the team, as well as minimizing losses,
- monitoring project budget and profitability,
- management of internal hours (included development hours, career path, technical verifications, care of internal tools) for team members.
Apply if you:
- have experience in managing a team of developers,
- have an exceptional ability to communicate information and knowledge,
- feel great in a leadership role, have charisma, and something that makes people want to work with you,
- know what work-life balance is and can manage your own and others’ time perfectly,
- can delegate and enforce task execution,
- skillfully use your empathy to resolve conflicts within the team, but also to identify and extract potential within the team,
- are not afraid to make decisions,
- are assertive, yet also can take responsibility,
- are proficient in tools such as Confluence, Jira, Raptor, Airtable, Bitbucket / GitHub, PostgreSQL, and Excel.
Salary: 28,800 – 40,400 net B2B*
(commission-based model – Salary increases with turnover growth, so the upper limit of the range can increase indefinitely).