Project overview: We work for both international and Polish clients. We are proud of about 100 successfully completed projects and try our best to reach the most demanding customers from the technical point of view. Your job will be to either develop new products from scratch, maintain them, or add some functionality to existing products.
Office location: Katowice
- Mid: 110 – 130 PLN / h net B2B
- Senior: 130 – 150 PLN / h net B2B
Project language: English (min. B2+ level for comfortable communication with potential clients)
Contract length: indefinite
Technology stack: Node.js, TypeScript, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS.
- Have at least 2-3 years of commercial experience in Node.js & React.js.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
- Have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- Know how to write unit tests.
- Know how to write ES6/TypeScript.
- Know how to use GIT.
- Experience with managing and designing RESTful web services and APIs.
- Great experience in building web front ends.
- Experience with managing and designing SQL databases.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Jira, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, React testing library, Redux, Cypress.
What we offer:
- A 70% refund for the purchase of your work equipment – laptops, monitors, etc.
- Paid participation in IT events and conferences.
- Possibility to create your own content (blog posts, webinars) and open-source projects supported by the company.
- Private medical care (Medicover).
- Support with sports and fitness exercises (Multisport).
- English lessons with native speakers.
- The support of professionals in the areas of psychology, coaching and law for employees and their relatives.
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations.
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team.
- Stable long-term cooperation.