In this role You’ll be responsible for:
- work with stakeholders and team members to identify project goals, objectives, and deliverables, and ensure that these are communicated clearly and effectively to all members of the project team.
- coordinate and facilitate workshops, training, and other professional development opportunities for project managers, in order to share best practices and enhance the overall effectiveness of the project management function.
- foster a collaborative and supportive team environment by actively listening to team members, encouraging feedback, and providing guidance and mentorship as needed.
- taking care of a high level of motivation in the team;
- experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- control and improvement of the work efficiency of assigned project teams;
- co-creation of good practices and software development procedures within LEOCODE;
- sharing knowledge about project management with the rest of the middle management members;
- knowledge of finance that allows preparing a budget, as well as monitoring and managing profitability in the accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. business, engineering, project management) or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project management, with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Experience in working in a software house environment.
This offer assumes consultancy cooperation (hourly), which depends on the company’s current business needs.