To be a part of Analitycs and Design team.
„1 hour of thinking is worth more than 100 hours of coding”
A&D Team focuses on thinking before coding happened.
Why you should consider LEOCODE as a good place to work?
- we have our own framework Wise, which assumes that A&D Team and Developers are looking to create one product that responds to client needs. We are focus to bring the best quality we can,
- LEOCODE people are passionate about their job and they like to share their knowledge with others, you can see at https://leocode.com/blog/ what we have to say about IT,
- our teams are self-organizing, which mean that everybody can have a big impact on the final product
- Preparation of relevant documentation (e.g. business case), to support the options being considered (along with associated risks)
- Organization of workshops that specify the client needs
- Collect requirements during the interview with the client
- Competition analysis
- Creating personas that are dedicated to the client’s application
- Take part in creating a roadmap of the product
- Shaping the design of user-friendly IT and business solutions that deliver real value to the organization by providing the UX team with a substantive basis for creating a mockup
- Engagement and customer-facing skills are key. You will be expected to build relationships with customers and other members of the team. Influence the direction of the projects to ensure the desired aims are achieved. Working collaboratively with third parties to deliver effective change. Manage to change user needs within a project life cycle
- Ability to do analysis using data available and tell a meaningful story for clients
- Analyze data and insights into actionable summaries through the use of clear, insightful, and scalable visualizations
- Work with leaders and clients to understand measurement metrics;
- 2 years of commercial experience as a business analyst in digital companies like software house etc.
- Education degree in economics, business, mathematics or other related field is a plus
- Experience in conducting workshops, meetings and negotiations with clients
- Ability to perform research and build focus groups for applications, create and collect product requirements from the client
- knowledge of UX good practices
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel / PowerPoint, Google Analitycs
- Self-driven, flexible, open-minded, proactive, efficient, responsible, organized and detailed oriented
- Strong in written / oral communication in English
- Collaborative, a good team player
- Basic ability to use project management tools (JIRA, Asana)
What we offer?
- Competence-based salary: 70 – 100 PLN/H (B2B)
- Possibility to create your own content (blogposts, webinars)
- Home Office 🏠
- Flexible working hours (we don’t control you, just do your job) ⌚
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sport and fitness exercises support (Multisport)
- Fruit Wednesdays 🍓🍒🍏
- Company retreats twice a year and local integrations 🦁