We are looking for an Account Delivery Manager whose role will be maintaining and developing relationships with our clients, budgeting and optimization of IT projects within the technology and ensuring the appropriate quality of cooperation between customers and our company. You will create long-term trusting relationships with our customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. This role requires frequent visits to the Katowice office.
- Office location: Katowice / Gdynia / Remote
- Salary: 60 PLN / h — 100 PLN / h net B2B + commissions
Your daily tasks will be:
- build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships;
- active participation in sales processes;
- negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement;
- clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- monitoring the profitability of projects;
- prepare reports on account status;
- responsibility for launching projects (completing the team which fulfills the client’s requirements, onboarding new members of the team, providing a work environment, access for required systems, order licenses);
- contribution to the recruitment process to provide all requirements to build the team;
- assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- building teams dedicated to clients and supervising their availability;
- organization of your own work in order to ensure the highest standards of cooperation with Leocode clients;
- control and management of bench resources and minimize losses in your team.
- experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- knowledge of practices and software development, as well as IT project management methodologies;
- knowledge of finance that allows to prepare a budget, as well as monitor and manage profitability in the accounts;
- knowledge of the types of contracts and their assumptions and risks used in cooperation with IT clients;
- ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including C- level executives;
- leadership and exceptional communication skills;
- solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot), MS Office (MS Excel);
- ability to manage crisis situations, as well as create, implement and enforce remedial plans;
- ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, attention to detail;
- ability to execute other departments’ activities which affect the success of projects;
- experience and knowledge of methods that support sales processes;
- “can-do” attitude;
- experience with IT project or team management;
- pre-sales experience.
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related.
We want to create a great team with You.
- team spirit and unique culture where people speak frankly, have mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology;
- great salary package with bonuses dependent on your engagement and results;
- career-specific training and possibility to grow up for Department Manager role;
- private medical care (Medicover);
- sport and fitness perks (Multisport);
- online English lessons with a native speaker;
- psychological & coaching support for you and your relatives is available throughout the year;
- participation in our company retreat once a year and local integration activities;
- the possibility of influencing the shape of our organization’s marketing activities;
- support in building a personal brand and sharing knowledge also outside Leocode;
- stable, long-term cooperation based on B2B contracts;
- great influence on the shape of the organization and the processes/methodologies used in Leocode.